sex during pregnancy

Hello everyone. Me and my husband have been wondering lately if it is safe to have intercourse during my pregnancy?  I am about 7 weeks in and I have been craving my husband more than anything else. It's not like me.  Does this have to do with the pregnancy? If we do have intercourse would it hurt our baby? Especially since ive been spotting and been a lot of pain lately. Im really confused. I know I shouldn't want this rite now but idk what to do. And we r too shy to ask anyone face to face.  Plz help.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Sex is perfectly fine in most every pregnancy. You can't hurt your baby. You have a cervix (which is probably what's sore and spotting) and a sac of fluid protecting baby. I had sex practically right up to delivery with my daughter and she is perfect. Congrats on your pregnancy and go ahead and get busy!
Helpful - 0
Its fine to have sex just be careful try different positions that you are comfortable in...  Craving sex while ur pregnant is normal i crave it a lot more than i used to too lol
Helpful - 0
A normal pregnancy its perfectly safe to have sex but id suggest with ur spotting and cramping to double check with doc just to be on safe side don't be afraid to ask they're there to help u
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community