shaving help lol

So its getting kinda hard for me to shave my cookie . Ive tried lots of ways but im scared ill cut myself ? Any advice ? I know its a silly topic , but i juss need to find a easy way to shave -&& not get a bush lol
I used a mirror. Lol it helped a bit, but it was still kind of a struggle
Lol a mirror will help a lot still mite be a lil hard but gotta put it at an angle u can see what your doing.
hahaha cookie...when I get to where I cant see anymore, my husband steps up to the plate lol
I do the feel around process. I'm alil scared every time but I've been doing this for years!
With my son I sat on my sink with legs spread and used the mirror lol
Ill be honest and with only 12days till my due date if i can trim it nice im like an exploding ball of happiness lol i gave up shaving... Its way too dangerous for me lol. I get the clippers and trim it as best i can.....takes me one hour because i have to take breaks lol but as long as it doesnt look wild im happy. Until this baby comes out lol then ill do a real darn good job first chance i get lol
lol my husband shaves my cookie since my baby bump is in the way and also a mirror should help too
Lmao I dread doing this now. I get so impatient because it takes much longer. The other day I was actually laughing cuz I thought I did good and was happy I was done.  Well I have to say that was the worst job Iv ever done lmao.
I sit backwards on the toilet with a mirror propped up on the back part of the seat, works perfect. Hair is disposed properly also! But the sitting on the sink idea is a good one also! Its funny I thought I was one in a few to worry about this problem its somewhat comforting to know I'm not alone lol!
Lol thanks mommas , ill try the mirror out . Im just very scared to get cut lol . I think if the mirror dont work im going to tell my boyfriend to shave me also ! Ill let him step in -&& do some of the job for me ! Why cant we just stay bold while pregnant like we stay with out our monthly visit for a long while lol it would be nice !
Been wonderin the same thing. the mirror seems like a good idea but im so big i can barely wipe my cooter when i pee! and my fiance is a chicken s*it and wont do it for me lol
@ Chickenlittle13 , i want to try the waxing cuz my boyfriiend is a chicken sh*t also -&& he just told me he wont do it cuz what if he cuts me ! But i wont feel comfortable showing my cookie out to someone i dont know just for a wax ! Lol
Ive cut myself with the feel method and it wasnt bad but i did waxing once and never again! i thought i was gonna die lol so i guess the mirror will be the best way
Lol i think im going to try the mirror one -&& the one on the sink legs wide open lol just have my boyfriend hold me from my back so i wont fall ! Lol its a challenge just to shave !
Lol one of the many joys of pregnancy
Yes but its just for a while till baby gets here ! How much more do you need to go ?
Tonight I have seen the weirdest/funniest questions I can't stop laughing.  Omg!! Cookie???!!!! Lmao
Omg idk what's worse cookie or cooter??? I've never heard a girl call it a cooter
I know lol I laughed so hard at Cooter
It makes it sound so nasty lol
@ DominiqueN573 lol sorry its just that im having some trouble doing a good job ! -&& i still call my vjj a cookie !I know pretty funny huh? But cooter now thats even more funny !
Gotta get creative there are only so many ways you can get it shaved lol its not like anyone here is going to have some excellent idea you can't think off. Lol the questions tonight are just too funny.
Im from tennessee. a very small town. here we call vagina a cooter lol
Meant from a very small town in tennessee
2

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community