Pregnancy Community

short cervix

So I went to my anatomy scan on Friday and everything was fine with the baby then the tech comes in and said they contacted my doctor because I have a short cervix..... the doc said just no sex and I should be fine and we will discuss it more when I go in on the 8th. Has anyone else had this issue? Is it something to freak out about? I'm just worried.....
Yes.. I have it.. its a very serious issue.. I lost two babies in second trimester BC of it..
How short is you're cervix??? Don't have sex try to stay in bed for the most part with you're legs up.. and no bending down or lifting anything.. trust me you don't want to mess with that.. it can go from 2 mom to 0 in days if you have incompetent cervix.. and that's what it sounds like to me if you're cervix is short and you're in you're second trimester. If you have any more questions please ask.. x
mm*  at least take do that until you see you're doctor and I wouldn't wait until the 8.. im surprised he didn't schedule you asap
They didn't say how short it was so now I'm kinda more worried my first pregnancy was a miscarriage at 10 weeks and now I'm 19 weeks baby's got a strong heart beat I hope everything ends fine ill just put myself on bed rest then
How do they discover something like that? Jw. In a normal pelvic exam or what?
Mine was during my anatomy ultra sound they did the vagina one and came back saying it was short but the doctor wasn't worried but I'm freaking out lol