Pregnancy Community

should i go the hospitall??

i had a doctors appointment today about light spotting for past 2 days and stomach pain in 1 side which has been there for the past 2 days.. doctors told me i could not go for an early scan as u need to have had 3 miscarriages for it whilst ive only had 2 also they will not scan me for another 3 weeks when i reach 8 weeks.. ive been told to just check the bleeding an pain but the pain has been constant for 6 days now.. should i go hospital to get it checked or just wait and see?

advice soo much apprreciated

xxxxxx
I would to see if everything is ok
The difference that going to the hospital to get checked out will be to either give you peace of mind or some clarification on what is going on.  If everything is fine then at least you will not stress..    If you are 5 weeks now that is a very early scan and it really wouldnt be uncommon for nothing to be seen so it may just end up increasing your stress levels as the scan is inconclusive.
If the pain is persistant I would go to get checked out... I agree with Petite tho it might not show anything as you are quite early... BUT you do want to find out where the source of the pain is coming from. The pain concerns me bc it could possibly be  related to an ectopic pregnancy. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!