Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

should i inform my doctor or just ride it out?

I woke up like 2 hours ago and cant stop puking and have really bad diarrhea. Im just puking up yellow stomach lining at this point. After i puke/poop i feel better for a few minutes but the rest of the time imhaving a lot of stomach pain. I keep having braxton hicks but they arent any more painful than the stomach pain im,constantly having. Will my doctor just tell me thats normal?
12 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
& im 38 weeks btw.
Helpful - 0
Personally, id call and tell your Dr. Are you dilated at all?
Helpful - 0
Ya i was 1 cm and 50% effaced last tuesday & my baby is sitting at -1 so hes really low.
Helpful - 0
Call the dr. Vomiting abd diarhea are signs of early labor or you may have an illness that needs to be treated.
Helpful - 0
9309926 tn?1405447056
I would still just call to be sure everything is okay. Have you tried taking castor oil to induce your labor? Cause if so that may be what is causing you to be sick. A lot of woman have a negative reaction to the castor oil.
Helpful - 0
Okay. They keep telling me that im not gonna make it to my due date but i didnt think they would wanna see me unless i was contracting or my water broke.
Helpful - 0
No i havent tried anything besides exercise, i know castor oil can cause the baby to have a bowel movement and die.
Helpful - 0
Ugh i called and all they said is sounds like u have the flu, bye. Ugh that didnt help.
Helpful - 0
Inform them, even if they dont want u to come its good to let them know. In case they want to see u or it comes into a question later :)
Helpful - 0
Aw hat *****, well at least u tried. U did the right thig :-)
Helpful - 0
9309926 tn?1405447056
If you have the flu I would go to the hospital they may be able to give you a much better explanation for what it is
Helpful - 0
Keep hydrated, i ended up in the hospital for a day or two becausr i got really dehydrated nd ended up with i.vs you probably got food poisoning
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.