should i switch to gummies?

Im 13 weeks pregnant and the prenatals are kicking my butt.. does anyone know if its okay to switch to flintstone gummies vs. Taking those big horse pills... please help!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
My doctor said those are fine. I am going on 15 weeks and I was getting sick on the similac prenatals. I switched to another kind and it stopped.
Helpful - 0
Helpful - 0
If it help take the flinstones vitamin. And drink a glass of orange juice or eat some cereal it might help get yoUr foliage acid that you need
Helpful - 0
Prenatal vitamins kicked my butt. I asked my doctor if I can  switch to Flintstone vitamins and she approved as long as they contained folic acid in them.
Helpful - 0
I take the vitafustion prenatal gummies too and I lile them. They don't make me sick at all.
Helpful - 0
It doesnt make you sick like the prenatals right?
Helpful - 0
I take the vitafusion gummy prenatals my whole pregnancy and I haven't had any issues. I'd you take them though you have to take iron supplements because they lack iron.
Helpful - 0
I think I'm gonna switch has well.
Helpful - 0
I took the gummies with my first pregnancy
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community