Pregnancy Community

sickness lol

f***  this  s***  neva again cravn,hot cheetos with cheese and eatn the whole bag lol and aftr eatn more like  cup of noodles and burger king haha i freakn did diaria lol and i threwup everything lol it made me sick first time this happen hahaha i told my mom to make me healthy stuff now lol has this eva happen to,yu guys lol
No wonder u got sick look at all the **** u ate lol
Lol yes it have. I had a big big burger from Hardee's oh my God I was so hungry and ate the whole thing. Got home and hour late my $10 bucks was in the toilet. I won't do that again lol
krissy hahahah i get so hungry hahaha though lol
lol dang haha ot sixs wen you crave something big and you buy it and you throw it up hahaha me imma start eatn healthy more lmao
Yes I starter after that sometimes I eat with my eyes. I want more than my stomach can handle.
lol ik same here lol