Pregnancy Community

signs???

I am 18, I had sex in the middle of October ( it is now 1/6/2011), it was a day after my period ended. My periods are irregular to say the least. The last one was  3 months apart. It has been almost 3 months since my last period. I have had four home pregnancy tests and They all are negative. I have had a history of IBS, my adomen is hard, bloated, and sore in my ovaries. I also have small ovarian cysts as well in the past. My breasts feel like they getting bigger, but I tend to obcess about things and maybe my brain is playing tricks on me. Maybe my boobs are getting bigger and it's completely natural... When I had sex, the guy came outside of me and then we had intercourse after he ejaculated out side of me. Could I be pregnant even though I took four pregnancy test recently and they all were negative??  
At this point you could take a pregnancy test any time of day and if you were pregnant it would tell you.

Your breasts can change size throughout your cycle. I would say between IBS and cysts that is whats causing your discomfort. But at list point a pregnancy test is 99.99% accurate so no you aren't pregnant. It sounds to me like you have PCOS which leads to irregular cycles and cysts, I have that too!  I would suggest using birth control such as the pill, shot, patch or IUD to prevent pregnancy and then use condoms as a backup form of birth control.

Good luck
It doesn't sound like you are pregnant, as a test would have defiantly shown up positive by now!  Cramps are a common problem with IBS as is bloating.  It is also common for your breast to get bigger and to feel bloated before your period so it might be coming on soon.  The most accurate pregnancy test is a blood test done by a doctor, but it seems highly unlikely.  Good Luck!