signs of early labor?

So im 33 weeks today nd wen me nd my bf have intercourse... It hurts! Like im thinning or something.. idk how to explain it... Jus kind of a sharp pain as if we've had alot of intercourse but we're only actually doing it like once every week or two cuz im uncomfortable most of the time. could this be signs of early labor to come? Nd wut r some other signs? Sry its long jus concerned. Thx!
Same thing was happening to me. Dr said it's just baby. Or since your cervix is lower than normal he hits it more. No labor though:/
Aw man! I wanna c my lil guy!
Your still early:) hang in there. At 33 weeks babies lungs aren't even developed all the way yet.
Im almost 39 weeks. And still have my sex drive like b4 i got preggers. But now when we have sex i have to tell him to go easy on me cause i feel like i can feel him hitting the baby. And it not only hurts but is weird to think abt. When yall get done go soak in a hot bath. That relieves the pain more so than just chillin
If you have steady contractions go to the hospital and they will give you medication to stop the labor.

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community