Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

signs of early labor?

So im 33 weeks today nd wen me nd my bf have intercourse... It hurts! Like im thinning or something.. idk how to explain it... Jus kind of a sharp pain as if we've had alot of intercourse but we're only actually doing it like once every week or two cuz im uncomfortable most of the time. could this be signs of early labor to come? Nd wut r some other signs? Sry its long jus concerned. Thx!
5 Responses
Same thing was happening to me. Dr said it's just baby. Or since your cervix is lower than normal he hits it more. No labor though:/
Aw man! I wanna c my lil guy!
Your still early:) hang in there. At 33 weeks babies lungs aren't even developed all the way yet.
Im almost 39 weeks. And still have my sex drive like b4 i got preggers. But now when we have sex i have to tell him to go easy on me cause i feel like i can feel him hitting the baby. And it not only hurts but is weird to think abt. When yall get done go soak in a hot bath. That relieves the pain more so than just chillin
If you have steady contractions go to the hospital and they will give you medication to stop the labor.
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.