Pregnancy Community

signs

Any signs you maybe having a boy or girl I'm almost 13 weeks and just wondering if anyone may be aable to help if there really are signs on a boy or girl or not(:
What are your signs and symptoms?
I crave spicy foods lol and then I have normal pregnancy symptoms
I was craving for spicy food all the time. Had my ultrasound on the 2nd of this month and its a Girl. So probably you 're having a Girl.
Idk if I'm craving it but a lot of people said they can't eat it a lot and I have no problem with spice most of the time but I also crave Chinese and tuna sammich lol. My friend always craves spice nd she is having a boy
I didn't crave anything with either pregnancy and only symptoms is sore breasts. If it wasnt for the kicking inside I wouldn't believe I was pregnant either time...both boys. But everyone is different
The only way to know is with an ultrasound :/ it ***** to have to wait