Pregnancy Community

signs

My boobs r already swelling. I'm in my first trimestervw my second child. I wonder if early swelling is a sign of a girl. :) I already have my little Prince.
Girl carrying girls.. Did Ur boobs swell early? They took awhile before swelling w my son
I'm having a boy, my first sign of pregnancy was swollen breast and they were itchy painful too
There is no way of knowing what you're having based on symptoms
My first symptom was sore and swollen boobs and I'm also having a boy..
Same ^ I knew I was pregnant because of my boobs and I'm carrying a boy
Damn! I have a boy already! Lol
Im having a girl and my boobs were the worst symptom in the first trimester. They were so swollen and hurt sooooo bad that I made my husband go EXTRA EXTRA slow over speed bumps and taking turns. I could hardly even have my arms bump them. That was what made me know I was pregnant and needed a test. And like I said, I am having a girl