Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members

sleeping

This is My First Pregnancy And I sleep Better On My Stomach What Is The Safe Way To Sleep For The Baby
6 Responses
Left side is best for circulation to the baby . Either side is fine. Wouldn't recommend sleeping on your stomach or back. Use pillows to prop yourself up.
Left side is best
My left side hurts but I was told it is best. I sleep on both sides and even my stomach if it doesn't hurt. I'm 33 weeks
I'm 9 weeks and like u I sleep on my stomach I've been trying to sleep on my side but having a hard time staying on either side I recommend getting a body pillow to help that's what I had to do
Sleeping on your stomach is fine til it becomes uncomfortable. Sleeping on your back is fine til about 20 weeks. After that, sleeping on your sides is recommended.
I sleep on my belly as well I'm 16 week as of Christmas. And my husband brought 2 big king size memory foam pillows I sleep on i love them it and they just as good to me better then the long body one
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.