Pregnancy Community

snacks

What do you guys eat for snacks during the day? I want to try and stay healthy and not gain to much extra weight.
I eat a lot of fruit snacks and fruit roll ups but I'm really trying to gain some weight!!! Lol but that's all I can really eat too. But eat like pb&j?
I just eat alot of fruit or raw veggies like carrot bitesbites. Sometimes i will have some peanuts or some popcorn if im craving salty stuff. But i have found that sometimes when I'm thirsty i feel hungry so i drink some gatorade or something and my hunger goes awayfor a bit
I eat these 100 calorie packs of apple slices and carmel. So good! Or oatmeal and applesauce.
I make my own snack bars with oats, coconut, honey, nuts and different dried fruits with of course some chocolate chips lol i find then on the net, love them! Do healthy and delicious! I live off those lol and you can always play around add and take away things you like or dont like! Yum!
I love yogurt and fruit cups. As well as cottage cheese and some fruit on the side. Kiwis are really good. I love dried papaya. I'm also a sucker for pb&j as well as cookies and milk.
I eat mostly fruit (pineapple, kiwi, oranges, bananas, strawberries, and apples with caramel)