Pregnancy Community

sneezing and hip pain?

I'm 12+1 and Ftm, But When I'm Sitting Up And I Sneeze, I get A Sharp Pain Beside My Right Hip. It Never Fails, And Makes Me double Over Because It Hurts So Bad. What Could This Be?
There are ligaments that hold your uterus in place and with the uterus stretching they stretch too making them easily agitated so when you sneeze it gives a sudden tug on the ligament and that's the pain you feel
I'm 10w and the same thing is happening to me, I've had pain on my right side since I found out but when I sneeze I could cry it hurts so bad sometimes. I did read that during pregnancy your uterus moves a little to the right so maybe there's a little more pressure there and it's sensitive.
ThankYou(: