Pregnancy Community

sneezing and oops i peed lol

oh gosh happens everytime its so annoying!!!!!!>_<
anyone else having this ?
how far alonga are you
im 30wks   ... and ahhhh the joys of pregnancy .
Ha! Lol, I'm 23 wks and it just began happening to me (and I'm suffering from allergies right now). Every time I sneeze I'll cross my legs if I'm standing and tighten my muscles if I'm sitting.  One of the many joys of pregnancy.
Sneezing coughing yep and I went from throwing up when I laughed at anything really hard to running to the bathroom at jokes
Haha o my gosh sneezing was so bad for me! I would dread sneezing in public coz I knew I'd pee a little
I hate it when that happens I thought I was the only one. lol it gets annoying especially if you have allergies
This happens to me too haha I sneezed in a clothing shop the other day and peed.. I was wearing a dress and it was dripping down my leg... So embarrassing hahaha
This baby no2 for me, and it started happening very early on. Sometimes even during throwing up due to morning sickness. I also suffer from allergies which makes it a game of 'try not to pee yourself in public' haa. I always wear a panty liner just incase! The joys of pregnancy.
im 29 weeks and if i laugh to hard i pee a little lolol.
I pee everytime I cough laugh sneeze n pee every 30 mins..I do not remembering my bladder bn weak w my other 2
I did that... I was just about to leave work and my boss was doing a bag check, I had to sneeze... but forgot to cross my legs at that moment and peed myself a little... luckily I was going home. My boyfriend asked me how my day was the moment I got home and the first thing i said was let me shower first. He asked why I told him I peed myself during a sneeze and he laughed at me. It was so embarrassing.... :)
Happen to me too with this cold :(
I'm 24 weeks & it happens to me all the time lls