so over ppl having opinions on names

Went to my aunts yesterday she was like why rocco

Go to my moms job today why rocco .. i popped at her boss. Had something to say when i had klay in mind and so did my family so changed it. Never again in the future will i share my childs name before birth.

Her boss saying oh klays way better not what u commented weeks ago like ughh. Dont have nothing nice then shut it alrdy. So over it didnt know i hadda name my baby according to what ppl think always. What they gonna say when hes born still comment on it. Cant stand ppl.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
That's exactly why we kept his name a secret until he was born! As soon as you have a baby people will NOT make rude comments about their name. I don't know why people think they have the right to judge before the baby is born but they do it!
Helpful - 0
No One Likes The Middle Name We Picked Out For Our Little Girl. All I Care IsThat My Fiance And I Like It. The Name Is Xochitl, Which Is An Aztec Word Meaning Flower.
Helpful - 0
I know blah ppl..

Aww thats cute.. im trying to find a nice middle name w meaning.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community