Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

sooo excited!!!

We found out last week we r expecting a baby BOY!!! we r so excited this will b my fourth baby n God has blessed me soo well i have two girls an will now have two boys :) i am getting my tubes tied after he comes i kno it will b tha right thing to do but at times i still get a little sad about it i will b 24 yrs old wit four kids n like i said I've been blessed wit tha perfect family it just makes me sad because i love bein a mommy my kids mean everything to me an they r honestly tha reason i am who i am and why i still breath I'm not suicidal or anything just haven't made tha best decisions n my life but my kids i feel r wht has made me my biggest accomplishment :) ne way our son will b here n August an i can't wait this pregnancy has been pretty rough almost thought we were gonna loose him i had a blood clot right next ta him for awhile but everything has been goin good :) we will b naming him rylin James :) i can't wait!!! Sorry if this was so long i just wanted ta let this out no girlfriends to tlk to lol!! Hope all of you r having a good healthy pregnancy an wish all you tha best of luck!!
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Congrats I'm also on my 4th all girls but me and the hubby not tieing the tubes I will be 34 when I have this baby but god bless u only u can say what u want to do
Helpful - 0
I'm on #4 too!! We are having a boy also!! This is our first boy!! We have three girls already! ;-) congratulations!!!!!
Helpful - 0
Thank you girls:) an Congrats to you both as well.i kno its up to me an i kno n my heart it will b the right thing to do for me an my family just a lil sad cuz like i said i love bein a mommy n i like bein pregnant lol not to many ppl say that but its whts best!!! Kfrasher have you picked a name for ur lil boy??
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.