Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

sorry TMI burning during sex!!!help

ok so im 11weeks and since like two weeks when im having intercourse it burns in the opening it gets to a point it hurts soooo bad i cant even have sex!! it does burns during the day when im going to clean myself after peeing but not as bad when im having or trying to have sex !! has this happened to someone else if so what did you do for it? i knoe its not a yeast infection since i had one like a mnth ago and i have no discharge like the yrast infection one!
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
11280340 tn?1416818620
it used to happen to me quite a bit I have noooo idea why but I found lube helped
Helpful - 0
thanks ill try that next time..its just so bad !! and men dnt understand it like us lol
Helpful - 0
I'd say it's either normal or you might have a uti, only with you saying about when you pee :') i had a uti with my first and didn't even have any symptoms, so it is possible. But mind you saying that i always felt achy and what not after sex with my first, I'd just double check to make sure (:
Helpful - 0
11280340 tn?1416818620
Haha no most men don't get it unfortunately. ..... lol
Helpful - 0
It's normal. The increased blood flow to the area makes things extra sensitive, and for some can result in the burning pain during sex. I had the same issue, but it went away fairly quickly. I guess my body got adjusted to it or something. I'd get checked for a uti just to be safe, but most likely you'll just have to wait it out, and it should get better on its own as your body adjusts. Good luck! :)
Helpful - 0
thanks ladies
Helpful - 0
i started feelin better since yesterdsy it dsnt really burn no more :)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.