sorry TMI burning during sex!!!help

ok so im 11weeks and since like two weeks when im having intercourse it burns in the opening it gets to a point it hurts soooo bad i cant even have sex!! it does burns during the day when im going to clean myself after peeing but not as bad when im having or trying to have sex !! has this happened to someone else if so what did you do for it? i knoe its not a yeast infection since i had one like a mnth ago and i have no discharge like the yrast infection one!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
it used to happen to me quite a bit I have noooo idea why but I found lube helped
Helpful - 0
thanks ill try that next time..its just so bad !! and men dnt understand it like us lol
Helpful - 0
I'd say it's either normal or you might have a uti, only with you saying about when you pee :') i had a uti with my first and didn't even have any symptoms, so it is possible. But mind you saying that i always felt achy and what not after sex with my first, I'd just double check to make sure (:
Helpful - 0
Haha no most men don't get it unfortunately. ..... lol
Helpful - 0
It's normal. The increased blood flow to the area makes things extra sensitive, and for some can result in the burning pain during sex. I had the same issue, but it went away fairly quickly. I guess my body got adjusted to it or something. I'd get checked for a uti just to be safe, but most likely you'll just have to wait it out, and it should get better on its own as your body adjusts. Good luck! :)
Helpful - 0
thanks ladies
Helpful - 0
i started feelin better since yesterdsy it dsnt really burn no more :)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community