Pregnancy Community

spoke to doc again he shit

hi there went to see the doctor today as some of u advised and he is a waste of space he told me i need to wait a week and come back with a urine sample i am going out of my mind i cant stop thinking about it ive still not had any pain at all im still just having a normal period i feel like my head is going to explode im willing my baby to hold on in there and not go anywhere i hope my prayers are being answered
I would talk to another doc. Good luck and you are in my prayers!
dont have to register with another doctor to talk to them
forgot to say thankyou
I don't really know what's going on because I didn't see your previous posts, but it sounds like you need a change for the better when it comes to the doc! Good luck to you!
Your welcome
some docs are so rude mine told my it was my fault i misacrried on tue then tried to change her story but it still hurt a week will be a long wait for you is there anywhere else you can go