Pregnancy Community

spotted please help

Hi I didn't get a period for a year  but did get one on aug 5 after drinking Provera (Medroxyprogesterone Acetate Tablets) It lasted 7 days .On Aug 25 I did have unprotected sex 3 times that day(sorry for tmi) and not once did we use protection.On Aug 30 I notice a pink mucus discharge .it went away but came back without the mucus (sorry again for tmi) It did last on and off 5 days.Today  on the due date for my period it was all gone...Can this be my period or can i be pregnant .I did took a hpt and it came out neg...I do want a baby but I dnt want to get my hopes up . Can anyone please help me

Try taking blood test with a doctor. They can tell you sooner if you're pregnant or not.