Pregnancy Community

stop/dry milk production

It's been 5 days since I had my little boy, I decided not to breast feed or pump because I really don't have the time with my 1 year old also, but my milk supply came in thursday and I haven't pumped or anything since I don't want it to continue, but I was wondering of any good ways to stop the supply, they are really sore, when I had my first son I pumped for a week and a half while he was in the nicu (he was there for 3 weeks) and one day I didn't have the opportunity to pump every couple hours like I was used to doing and they got filled and hurt the sane way they do now, then I finally pumped that night and then the next day they never actually got full again and a day or 2 later they were done producing. But are there any suggestions on what I can do about them now?
Bump
There is medication you can take if its bad. I dont really know either, I've never produced any milk for  my 3, however hard I've tried, but this'll bump you back up anyway!  
Cabbage leaves!! No joke. It works really well and will also make your boobs feel better.
As above ive heard cabbage leaves work wonders. Someone i knew put them inside her bra before bed and woke up next day with her bra soaked through and she didnt produce anymore milk! So give it a go cant harm you
I agree.. cabbage leaves worked for me! seriously dried it up in a day or 2 and I was pumping for 2 weeks before that!
Do frozen cabbage leaves the coldness helps with the pain and the leaves dry you out like they said use a sports bra it works wonders that's how I got mine to stop with my son