Pregnancy Community

storm

Hey guys im 16 weeks pregnant and in college. My College refuses to close due to the nasty storm and I have to Drive in order to get to school in the heaviest the wind is gonna get. I dont wanna harm the baby though. If I do end up going and getting into an accident What is my risk of harming my baby? Are there any tips as to What I can do to make the trip there easier on me?
You never know what could happen,i wouldnt risk it.if you do though i hope your drives safe hun
I dont want to risk it Im just in a hard spot because I have tests
I understand but its a hurricane,no one knows how your drive to school will be.its up to you if its safe enough..
Contact your teachers and tell them your concerns. My teachers were all very helpful when I was pregnant
Ill have to try that