Pregnancy Community

stress fracture?

Has anyone ever had this? It's been about a week since I seriously hurt my foot, and it just gets worse. It's been swelling on and off and I stay off it as much as possible but I have to pee like every 15 min -.- my poor bf has literally been doing everything lol. I want to go to,the dr but idk if they can really do anything for me?
Id go if you're having swelling issues, if it is a stress fracture they might put you in a boot.
Ugh the boot, i didn't have a stress fracture but i tore 70% of the tendon in the back of my ankle. I waited to go to the doc until i could barely walk so they put me in a boot for 8 weeks. It sucked and i still have problems. So deff go to the doc, the boot will help take pressure off of it.
When you tore it what did it feel like? Cause this all started with a painful pulling feeling in the back of my foot and the pain just started leaking everywhere. It's in the back, the side from my ankle to pinky toe, and a little on the top.
And did they do an xray? I was always under the impression that those weren't allowed while pregnant :/
Bump