stretch marks

Ftm.. I'm 34.5 and I've been worried about getting stretch marks since my belly started growing. My doctor said that sometimes its just genetic so u can't do much about it but told me I should keep it moist by applying lotions. Is there anything else that I could do?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Baby oil sound like a good idea too. Thanks!
Helpful - 0
My mom told me to rub my self down with baby oil, after every shower and the stretch marks I did get are very light and not too bad.I'll ddefinitely be doing the same this time!
Helpful - 0
Thank you for your responses ladies.:)
Helpful - 0
Stay hydrated and make sure you are using a good type of bath soap. Something that doesn't strip the moisture from your skin. I use Olay Shea butter and Palmers Shea Butter cream.

It gives my body a beautiful glow.
Helpful - 0
Drink lots of water to keep your skin hydrated , try not to scratch when your belly is itchy , && use lotion && bio oil . These things will help but if you're going to get them , theres not much you can do . Most women get them . Wear them proudly ! (:
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community