Pregnancy Community

swelling feet

I was wondering do all women feet swell during pregnancy? I know my sister and friend both feet have swell during there pregnancy. Just wanted to know if it happens to everybody?
I'm 31wks and my feet haven't swelled yet and I don't think they will.
No not necessarily,  only some people suffer with that symtom! Have yours swelled?
Supposly you only sweel up if you eat alot of salt or something has too much salt
No my feet haven't swelled yet thank goodness for that but i hope they don't
Mine didn't swell till 37 weeks so don't count your chickens before they hatch lol almost all women's feet swell even if only a little
I am 37 weeks and i only suffer from swelling feet when ive eaten too much salt which is rare since i make a concious effort to stay away from salt. However i have noticed as the days go by they do swell much quicker even with out eating salt or being on them a while lot. Sometimes its just the pressure of the baby in your pelvic area that puts more strain on your hips and knees causing legs ans feet
My feet didn't swell yet. I was just curious if it would or not
My feet didn't swell last time, and so far nothing this time. My moms feet swelled so bad with each pregnancy, she grew a half a shoe size!
Mine swelled after the birth :/ haha.
I have cut back on my salt b/c that will cause it. But mine swell a little if I'm on my feet all day.