Pregnancy Community

symptoms

Hi I'm 21 and trying for a baby, I been experiencen tender boobs,reallly tired,some light cramping,hear burn and weeing a lot more than usuall my period isn't due for another 5 days but I'm unsure u could get the symptoms so early and woundering if I could be pregnant?
I've heard you can get them as early a 2 Weeks after unprotected sex.
I had most of my symptoms of nausea for 2 weeks before I actually missed my period, so yes it is possible. I just put it down to tummy acid at the time ha.
Yes you can have symptoms  this early.implantation can happen 5-6 days post ovulation.
Thank you gus for getten back to me it really helps now another question when should I take a test? I'm new 2 all this I'm reading up on it but its not the same as speaking to ppl about it lol thanx again
best is to wait till you actually miss your period but in case you want to test ealry ,you can ,but remember it can give you false negative then wait for 2-3 days to repeat the test.dont forget to use first morning urine.
Thank you I hope its a possitive,thank every 1 x