Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

telling!

I found out I was pregnant 2 days ago and am worrying how to tell my partner im just worried about his reaction. I dont know how to start the conversation any ideas would be much appreciated xx
7 Responses
have you talked about it? Maybe do something like dinner or a movie or a walk and say remember when we talked about children...  Pinterest is the way I figured out how to tell my partner. we have a 5 month old daughter and wasn't expecting to have one so soon, but we are both thrilled. good  luck!!
Thanx
8238390 tn?1397292618
I wouldn't have even thought to take a test if my boyfriend hadn't insisted. I wasn't with him when I did but I just sent him pictures of five positive tests and was like weee need to talk
Yea I think im over thinking everything thats all. Just finding it hard to find the right words x
I bought a card for my husband. It said something like you and me, holding hands, walking together and I added 'having a baby'. He read it and stopped at the baby line, looked at me and I could see him actually processing the thought, so I said, yep, I'm pregnant and he finally got out really? :) it was cute. We had talked about children a few times but hadn't discussed actively trying, so we were both surprised but very happy.
I just took a pregnancy test at my bfs house and handed it to him without warning. Im 18 and hes 24 and we werent together at the time so we werent trying at all, we both started crying cuz we didnt want kids. Now we live together and im,due in a month and were both very excited.
My fiancé wasn't home at the time and I just called his brother and told him to have my fiance call me asap and when he called I just said, "guess what, its positive" he was super excited! He would have been so mad if I didn't tell him the day I found out.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.