Pregnancy Community

testing early

Has anyone ever tested 7 or 8 days before their AF and got a Positive?
It all depends on how early the egg has implanted into the womb.
For example i you ovulated 7 days ago and it only took 3 days for the egg to implant, you may get a positive as the egg has been there for 4 days.
However, testing this early is very likely to give misleading information.
If you ovulated 7 days ago the egg could still be making its way to the womb (on average its 6-12 days to implant) So wouldnt get a result yet.
The earliest HPT i know of is the First Response early one. You can test 6 days early, but if you do chose to test then chances are high it will show neg even if you are preg. Only about 40% of people get accurate results that early on.
You may be one of the lucky ones and be put out of your misery early :-) so if you wish to test then go ahead, but just be prepared it may show neg if your HCG levels arnt high enough.

To save yourself all the am i arnt i's I would wait another 6 days, that way if you are pregnant it gives your body time to build up the HCG.

Good Luck
Certain pregnancy tests will detwect pregnancy within 6 days of being due your period.ie first reponse.however its never recommended we test so early.many women get a positive result.but end up still getting there period.as the egg wasnt very good.this happens to alot of women,which is why doctors suggest for more accurate result wait until a missed period.
That didn't happen for me but everyone is different and it all depends on your hCG levels.

SSBD to you!
I actually tested yesterday which is was 8 days before AF is due.. it was negative. I used ept digital. I'm going to test again on valentines day which will be 3 days before Af is due. I still have very sore breasts and cramping on and off and a dull pain on my right ovary? Anyone ever experience this?
I got a positive about 7 days before my period was due. I have a slight feeling though that I ovulated early which is causing the result.
aww congrats!!!! do you feel any pregnancy symptoms??