Pregnancy Community

testing.

If the first test you take...prior to your first missed period comes out positive... should I take another to find out for sure? Or is one good enough and it was the *first response * brand
Congratulations :) you can take the other one if you want but if its positive youre pregnant :)
Well if it came out positive then congrats! :) one is usually good enough but I think most women take 2-3 test just because its such a surprise to see a positive
Thank you! I just found out today...I took the test early in the morning and didn't look until m boyfriend got home from work...you can imagine how anxious I was for him to come home lol. Well since I bought the first response brand it came with two so I think I want to just take I anyways so its not going to waste or just sittin there til it expires.
Yea take it in the a.m again but read the results before 10 mins pass for accurate results
Oo. . Youre not supposed to wait that long to read it. . I would take the other and look at it when it says to. I think its 1 or 2 min? Something like that. . Just to make sure :) but it sounds like youre preggers. Yay! Congrats:)
I kinda peeked after the three minutes it had the not so dark line and the dark line...that still counts right? And how long should I wao to retest?