Pregnancy Community

too early for back pain

9 weeks 5 days. 1st Dr app tomorrow . 3 previous miscarriages. This pregnancy going well symptom wise. Major back pain today, major. :(
In some cases back pain can be normal, but it shouldn't be severe. You definitely need to talk to your doctor about it tomorrow, and ask about having an ultrasound done. Have you had any form of bleeding or spotting?
Back pain is normal but as Clysta said not that severe. Sometimes back pain can be triggered by hormones. But definitly let your OB know when you go in. Good Luck
It could be a kidney or bladder infection. Mine usually cause severe back pain but no burning when i pee. Definitely should let the doc know.
I have had bad back pain ever since I was 6w pregnant and I am 24w 3d now. My doc tolf me that it is normal for some people to have back pain and others dont. I would ask your doc about it at your next appt.
i have had back pain since I was 6 weeks to and I'm now 26 weeks 2 days. Mine is caused from bad SPD. But defo tell your doctor about it.
No bleeding or spotting. No burning while going per. Thankful I have appointment today, i'll definitely be asking. But i'll take back pain as long as baby stays in there!  Thanks y'all!