trick for constipation

If anyone is having problems with constipation, heres a good trick someone told me and I tried it and it worked! When you feel like going just sit on the toilet and lift your legs up a little and then push, itll come right out, it worked for me at least! If anyone decides to try it, let me know if it works for you!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Stool softners thats all u need ducolax or colace
Do nt use laxatives that can cause contractions Doctors told me that
Helpful - 0
Orange juice, prunes in water soaked overnight and drink d water also, pear, cut carbs fr some tym
Helpful - 0
Ive actually left work today sick due to constipation lol! I was sitting there..minding my oen business and cas im pregnant u get people coming to find u to check your ok! Feel like shoating LEAVE ME TO POOP IN PEACE! Lol. When i feel like i need to go again ill try lol xx
Helpful - 0
Lol awww! Yea ive tried everything the oj, prune juice nothing has worked for me except this
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community