Pregnancy Community

trying for my second baby

i was just wondering it took me n my husband a month to get pregnant an i was wondering if its easy getting pregnant for second time
Well it took me n my husband this time 6 months I don't kno if it was because I was on da pill first or just because I wasn't having intercourse at da  time I was ovulating. I do kno dat  if ur coming off da depo it will take longer because da medicine has to hve time to leave out ur system. My advice to u wud b to track ur ovulation days.there r mobile apps for ovulation as well.
I was on the pill and after I went off it, it only took a month to get pregnant with both of mine. I have an 18 month old son and 23+6 with a girl.