Pregnancy Community

ugh doc won't answer! please help!!

Today my cat accidentally scratched me, we got her from pet Co as a baby and she's never been around other cats she's been outside once for like five minutes and never caught any rodents or birds or anything butI'm scared she could still possibly have toxoplasmosis and possibly give it to me cuz they use their claws to scrape the poop in their litter box after they poop...I'm 34 weeks i left a message for my doc and the nurse at the hospital had no answer...i need reassurance/help :(
Hehe. No girly. Don't worry. The poop has ammonia but it's not aids.
Well the poop us what you get toxoplasmosis from soo.. :/ bleh
And I'm pretty sure its the pee with ammonia :/ Meh, I'm sure I'm fine i just freak out at the thought of him having mal formations because ofme :(
Yes but that's only if you sniff it hardcore lol. The only reason why I know is because I have a kitten. & he's now a large cat. He was inside pet but I took him out because he was messy with the couch and his litter and toys. But the pee is not that bad. That's only if it stays for long periods of time. It penetrates in the air and it becomes smelly but we don't realize how toxic it really is. that's why doctors don't recommend changing litter boxes without masks or gloves. But don't worry. You're okay.
I would be freaking out if my kitty did that too but I would say if you used peroxide or something to clean it out well you should be alright!
My kitties get scared by my dogs nd scratch me all the time if u clean it out good u will b fine nd so will baby :)