Pregnancy Community

ultrasound

Alot of ppl have told me that you only get a certain amount of ultrasounds while your pregnancy cause that's all insurance will pay for. Is it true and how many have you moms had?
Its true. Ive had four, im 14 weeks. I had a bleed in the beginning so thats what #2 & #3 were for. Lets just say I owe my ob over $1,000 for those two ultrasounds because my insurance *****, I even had to pay for my first. My fourth was my nt scan, my boyfriend paid for that
It depends what insurance you have and the reason the doctor puts down for your ultrasound.
Yea depends on insurance cause i had three going for my fourth to find out the sex next week the first one was cause the doctor couldn't tell how far along i was and i wasnt sure of my last period because i been spotting every month until i took a test then the second and third was cause the spotting each month turned into heavy bleeding each month and i was in the beginning stages of a miscarriage as they say but i am 22 weeks and my baby is healthy thank god but my insurance paid for all of them
I only had one. And I'm 39 weeks. Only way I get a second one is if I'm over due so they can check fluids and what not.
Ok cause i have 2 drs one at a clinic and one at a hospital and my dr at the clinic i had 3 ultrasounds from her and at the hospital ill have close to 5. And my insurance haven't billed me anything extra yet.
I've had 5 three were asked for and my insurance paid for them all it all depends