Pregnancy Community

ultrasound

hi i had a scan today and they could not see anything at all but my uturus was very thick is it possible to see anything this early i have done 4 tests and all positive im very confused
It may still be too early to see anything soo dont stress out it takes time before you can see anything
When was your LMP?  Usually, you won't see a sac and fetal pole until around 5 weeks and the heartbeat sometime around 6-7 weeks.
my last lmp was 14th august so i really dont no when i will see anything
wait it is a bit early to see anything in the uterues however the thickness of the utereus is an indication of fertilization and the next step...
congratulations
thankyou so i wouldnt of seen anything then i was getting worried with my little girl i had a scan at 5 half weeks and i saw the sac is that the earliest you can see anything then?
I went for my first scan an had some thing like that happen.  There was just a black dot.  I went back in 5 days an there was a little something in the dot.  You may just be early.  I was worried sick an then went back an heard the heart beat an was told I was 7 weeks.  Good Luck .  Anita