venting needed!!

So in April when my bf and I started going out. My ex text me with I miss you, I love you, let's work things out, I've changed bs. I keep telling him I have a bf. No. Leave me alone. How did you get my number..and etc. So I told my bf and gave him my ex number. Then my ex like the b*tch he is screen shotted our convo and sent it to my ex. He has just know waited for almost three months later to bring it back up and say that the believes that I still love my ex and etc. Saying he can't forgive me. Even though he said he did. Plus he broke up with me because of it. I have been crying my eyes out since 2am and 4:41am over here.  
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
No he is not responding to any of my calls, Kik, Facebook, Twitter, text or instagram messages. He is opening my snap chats and not replying.
Helpful - 0
I agree it sounds like he just wanted an excuse. However do you think it's a chance fir you guys too get back together since you did once before.
Helpful - 0
Yes I know. Shake my head. He feels the same way. Like he is in competition with my past. When I have blocked all my ex's from every social media network sites.
Helpful - 0
Sounds like your bf just wanted an excuse to end it. . .my ex did the same thing to me claiming I thought my ex was "better than him" o.0 which I never made him feel like that. . Ever. . .sometimes guys just pick the stupidest of reasons to end it.
Helpful - 0
10 weeks and 3 days pregnant and a first time mom. I feel so alone and lost. This isn't our first break up since I became pregnant. This is the first time he actually said I can not forgive you. That he does not want me anymore because of it.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community