Pregnancy Community

vitamin question !

im currently 12 +4  weeks.. my morning sickness has been so bad ive stayed a few nights in the hospital... i cant even pee without getting sick...  so it takes all i can to take a zofran to help... so i cant take my prenatal vitamins without gagging on them... even the prenatal gummies do the same thing...  will it harm the baby that i cant takw them?
Seriously you need to try the children's Flintstone chewable vitamins. My OB told me that that would be her options for me. I could not keep even the gummys down. So instead two children's Flintsone's a day and it's the vitamins that baby needs. It works! This is my second pregnancy, did itwith my son and he's super healthy!