Pregnancy Community

vomiting???

I'm 9weeks pregnant and i don't know if its healthy or normal to be vomiting every morning when i try and brush my teeth and i vomit yellow since i don't have anything in my stomach?????????
I'm nine weeks four days I vomit every night before bed not in morning or for some reason I'm not a vergitarian but when I see meat I puke
Is your toothpaste mint flavored? If so switch it. Also try and eat before you get out of bed to keep from throwing up
I wake up and i already feel like throwing up and when i get to the bathroom i start throwing up sometimes after brushing my teeth or before its really frustrating
I am 17weeks and I still have morning sickness Ive lost 15lbs because of it. use ginger oil behind your ears (just a dab) &take b6 (vitamin) 3xs a day. It really helped me and its natural.  
leave a package of saltine crackers on it nightstand right when you wake up eat a couple. Every mother I have talked to recently, that's what there trick was. No hurt in giving it a shot. I'm 24 weeks and I have gotten sick a total about 4-6 times and its usually while I'm at work. Only once or twice has it been in the morning and the crackers seemed to help a bit.
It's very normal. Nausea is very common in your first trimester,  be glad it's only once a day. And brushing my teeth also did it for me  and I also kept saltines next to my bed to eat before I brushed because throwing up stomach acid *****
I am 12 weeks and i get the same thing..it really ***** but i find that if i drink as much water as i can before i throw up even if it means taking as big if drink as i can in between dry heaves it makes it so the tummy acid doesnt taste as bad if any comes up at all cause if u drink enough it usually is just water coming up. So sleep with a water bottle beside you and make sure the second u wake up you take a big drink of water :-)
Yea its normal i started having morning sickness since i was 6 weeks pregnant im 34 weeks.now and.still have it
I'm 24 weeks and had horrible morning sickness since the beginning. I talked to the doctor and they gave me zofran but I hate taking it since it gives you horrible constipation. Saltines do not work for me and almost everything makes me throw up.