Pregnancy Community

water breaking

Ok so im in my 38th week, I have nine days to go...and Im not sure if my water broke or not while I was in the shower or if I just peed without knowing it...how much water is supposed to come out averagely?  I know it can trickle or gush out...but it was about the same as Peeing after holding it for a bit...but I didnt recall having to pee or thinking about it in any way....
If you are still leaking after you have dried yourself and it's clear..your water broke.
If it is a possibility that tour water broke you should get checked at the hospital.
My water broke last night and I just felt like constantly peeing...lol.
The same thing happened to me once I got out of the bath. Felt like pressure was gone. Idk
I would go get check just to be on the safe side