websites

What are some websites that I can look on to see natural baby births ? I have 14 weeks until it's my time and I'm trying to see what I'll have to deal with .
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It will always look worse then it is. Be cautious what u watch u dont want to scare your self lol. I watch the epidural video and i was freacked out but wheb the time came it was nothing i didnt wven feel the epidural at all .
Helpful - 0
^^^yes great movie. When I first got pregnant I was set on getting an epidural I saw the movie and decided natural was best. And I'm now 4 weeks pp and I had a beautiful all natural birth I highly recommend natural.
Helpful - 0
They also have it on Netflix. I watched tons of water births on youtube, because I was having a home water birth
Helpful - 0
Yes!!!!^^^such a great movie!
Helpful - 0
Look up the movie "The Business of Being Born." The whole thing is on YouTube.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community