Pregnancy Community

week 12 :)

Yay I made it to week 12 so glad this is my last week in my first trimester ... maybe now ill stop worrying about evrrything that cud go wromg and start being more excited :D have my first scan friday aswel very excited
They actually class week 13/14 to be out of first trimester :/ so another week or two to go for you
My doctor told me its starts at week 13
congrats girly
My doctor said 12 too. 13 starts the 2nd trimester. Congratulations. So much exciting stuff during the second trimester.
Whens ur due date im 12 weeks today.....my due date is 6/14/15
The 14th of june aswel :)
If you group each trimester as 12weeks you end up a whole 4 weeks short at the end of 3rd trimester. Sorry...you still have 2 more weeks to finish your first trimester. Google it
13 weeks is .. some people say different but thats what my doctor has told me .. I said above its my last week in my first trimester
Thats kool steph we will def need to pregnacy buddies lol
If you split 40 by 3 you get 13.3 so technically whenyyou hit 13 weeks and 3 days your done first trimester. But all the miscarriage statistics say after 12 weeks the risk drops drastically so stop stressing!  :)
Im 12 weeks and 4 days due 6/11
Enjoy your 1st and 2nd trimester!  Try not to worry so much, focus on being a happy mommy so you'll have a happy baby.