Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

weight gain

I'm 22 weeks and 4 days and I've gained 10 pounds :/ Is this normal ? Or am I Gaining too much , my biggest is Being over weight during pregnancy or being over weight after
8 Responses
6883059 tn?1395512677
I'm 21w3d & I've also gained 10 pounds. My doctor said at this point it's normal to gain 10-15 pounds
I had gained 20 pounds by time I was 22 weeks n my doctor was not concerned ur fine everyone is different n gains weight differently longs ur doctor isn't concerned don't worry
6710217 tn?1386114492
It depends on your pre pregnancy weight and if you were already over or under weight to begin with. For example, I'm 30 weeks and have gained 14 1/2 pounds and my pre pregnancy weight was 129. My measurements and babies weight is right on the money :) hoped this helped!
Im 18weeks 5days I've gained 19 pounds! !
6387609 tn?1393278331
I'm 18 Weeks And 1 Day And I Have Only Gained 7.5  Pounds... I Get Worried Too And My Doctor Has Gave Me Nausea Medicine To Help Gain But Idk Why I'm Not Gaining More! I Fill Like He Has No Room In There But I Started Out At 106 Pounds So I'm Very Tiny That Could Be Why??
I'm 22w and I've only gained 2 pounds.  The doctor told me not to worry the baby is fine. I kinda just don't understand it tho i eat like a little piggy lol.
Im 22wks and gained 10.5 lbs. I was slightly overweight but doc said i'm gaining at a good pace.
I'm 15 weeks I've just kept losing weight although I haven't gotten sick or anything. My doctor isn't worried about it. It's different for everyone.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.