Pregnancy Community

weight gain:(

Whoelse is eating regularly and exercising almost every day and im still gaining weight! I feel helpless it makes me not wanna eat anymore! I struggled with anorexia as a child:( and im very sensitive about how i look....
Same here i feel like I'm eating very well, rarely snacking and still gaining ... I'm already a bit overweight so giving excessive amounts isn't what i want but my dr said i can't control it. Were just pregnant and have to keep telling ourselves that.
Well you're suppose to gain weight. You can't stop it. Not everyone gains weight. But as long as you're eating healthy and exercising then the weight you're gaining the baby needs and will most likely all drop off after birth.
Ok...gosh this is gonna be a hard road... thanks so much guys im glad im.not alone
Gaining weight is supposed to happen. If you're still feeling the pressure of how you look or dealing with anorexia related thoughts you should see a counselor. I had an eating disorder before I was pregnant and I see a counselor every. Month
Ya the average weight your supposed to gain during pregnancy is between 15-25 lbs. Lucky I have maintained my weight so far.... but im only 13 weeks so im definitely worried about it bc im so short (4'11) and the more weight I gain the risk gets higher for a c section and other problems.
I did see a counselor for a while but then i lost my insurance and couldnt any longer, ill check if my current insurance covers it thanks for the advise and to the 15 to 25 thing i think thats how much ive gained