Pregnancy Community

weight loss

I'm 20 weeks pregnant today. This is my first pregnancy I had a bad case of nausea my first 4 months, I lost 18 pounds :( and I've only gained 6 back. Is this a huge concern?
This clears that you have to eat more, yes, you will lose weight during your first trimester, thats normal , even my wife also had the same problem. but after 5 th month she started gaining weight and in her 9 th month she was 26 pounds more than her normal weight and we checked to your doctor about this weight gain, he told it is normal. Actually, a pregnant women should gain at least 12 kg more than her actual weight. So eat well, eat healthy and be happy.
Ok. Thank you