Pregnancy Community

weight loss

Just wondering if I should be concerned.. I was 201lbs at 4-5 weeks pregnant and now at exactly 10 weeks today I am down to 189.4lbs.. I haven't had any morning sickness, changed how much I exercise, or my diet. I do find it difficult to eat my normal amount from before I was pregnant, though. So, my appetite has gone down. My first appointment is tomorrow and I'm going to talk to my doctor about it, but I was wondering if I should be concerned that I have lost 11.6lbs?
A lot of women lose weight their first trimester even without morning sickness. Especially women who are over weight its your bodies way of saying your baby and you don't need all this extra weight.
I understand it is normal to lose some weight in the first trimester but without morning sickness that just seems like a buy much to me.. But then again I am overly paranoid... It's my first pregnancy.
Bit not but..
Dont be worried its common for some moms being pregnant especially in the first trimester makes u eat differently and its so weird i try to explain to my bf that i cant just eat whatever whenever it has to be when i want and what im craving for or else i dont want it im lucky if i eat one meal a day which isnt a big deal in first trimester my doctor said at my appointment today as long as now that im in second trimester i start eating more. the big thing is drinking water just make sure u stay hydrated
I was 208 when I got pregnant and I lost 20 pounds with the beginning of my pregnancy and I didn't have morning sickness at all. My doctor never got concerned and my baby is completely healthy. He will be here Thursday and ultrasound has him weighing 8.3 pounds.
Tuesday not Thursday lol