weight

I am just curious but prior to being pregnant I was losing weight, I was 240, but when I found out i was pregnant I was #220, I am now 14+5 but i had lost weight,  my first doctor said I should gain at least #20 more.  My second and the one I'm going with now,  because i had to move back home,  I weight in at 218. Is it natural to keep losing weight while being in second trimester? I go in on the 5th for my next appointment...the doctor didn't have no concern with my weight at last appointment. Should i be worried?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
OK thanks guys,  that's relieving
Helpful - 0
If your dictor isn't worried then I wouldn't be... My pre-pregnancy weight was 224 lbs and from the beginning til 16-20 weeks I lost 10 lbs and maintained it but not intentionally. By 30 weeks I gained 6 lbs and at my last appointment I'm just now getting to my pre-pregger weight, I'm 35 weeks now and my doctors are not concerned at all... Some women gain a bunch of weight and some women don't. As long as ur measuring normally I wouldn't stress it...
Helpful - 0
Yes it's ok!! As long as your eating well and baby is ok then it's ok! I know a few people who have lost weight during their pregnancies.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community