Pregnancy Community

weird discharge

okay so since ive gotten pregnant i been having this weird yellowish sometimes greenish discharge and its alot.. sorry that its so graphic. my prenatal educator said its normal bt im really scared and i dnt see the doctor till next monday.. it also smells . i didnt have this with my first pregnancy. please help
It does sound normal. Mines like that all the time. But i had it with my first too. If ur concerned just mention it at ur appt. X
You might have a yeast infection.. Most doctor offices have nurses you can call and talk to and they are really helpful.. When you go to your apt have them do a pap if they aren't going to already, it will give you piece of mind..
I agree, sounds like a yeast infection!