what are your symptoms??

hey ladies...can you share what symptoms you are experiencing?

i know i am being over paranoid but it helps to hear other women's symptoms....

right now i dont have much going on except breast tenderness....im always hungry and everything tastes so good....

all of my previous preg i have had at least one food that i didnt want but this time i want everything (even cheeseburgers and i very rarely eat them)
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
bump
Helpful - 0
anybody?
Helpful - 0
I'm already pregnant, 26 weeks but before i got my BFP my symptoms were a huge increase in acne, and everything tasted salty to me. Also, the day i got my BFP i was so dizzy i thought i would faint multiple times.
are you wondering what my symptoms might have been in early pregnancy? i see you just got a BFP (congrats)
when i was newly pregnant the acne and salty taste continued and my morning sickness kicked into full swing by my 7th week and didnt leave until my 17th week. i also had mild cramping and was just plain tired. I started getting horrible headaches around my 9th week and that lasted until about my 12th. but now into my 26th week...im feeling great my back just gets really sore really easily and im peeing like crazy all the time and have quite an appetite increase!
Helpful - 0
this is the 5th time ive been preg (4 prior mc's)....its totally different....i was just wondering what other women were experiencing or have experienced

congrats to you
Helpful - 0
At this point,going by my lmp I am 8 weeks 3 days.  I've been having some pretty extreme nausea...no vomiting, just nausea.  Extreme food aversions/smell aversions, boobs are getting more and more tender, nipples are moderating sore. Major back aches, both lower back and between my shoulders.  Difficulty sleeping/getting comfortable.  MAJOR restless leg sydrome at night.  

This is my 8th pregnancy and by far the worst as far as first trimester symptoms.  Hope this helps :)
Helpful - 0
I'm already at 34w3d.  But my symptoms in the first trimester were really bad "all day" morning sickness, extreme hunger that would come out of nowhere and headaches!  Since week 15, I've been pretty normal.  I don't get moody, I don't have cravings at all and I eat pretty much exactly how I ate before!  Only diference is that I used to love going to the steak house and now I eat chicken because steak is just not doing it for me anymore.  Haha.  Other than that, I just have the regular back pains, but only in the evenings after work.  =)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community