Pregnancy Community

what color?? (= A ques. for moms who have already have kids

So my baby's father is light skinned and i have a caramel brown complexion... who else has this situation or the other way around..what color did your babys come out? . my brother is darker than me his babys mother is light skinned,but his kids came out my complexion...anywhos just curious to know,so please share (=
We are white... not super albino white, we have some tanish color to our skin If that makes sense, lol. My brother's girlfriend Is Navajo and Mexican and she has a medium skin color. Their baby girl looks exactly like her momma so she has a very nice medium skin color that's juss a wee bit lighter then his gf's skin. So I would say his baby girl got majority/all of her momma's genes lol.  
R u white or mixed? If ur white he will most likely come out really light n get a lil color in the summer if ur bd is mixed.my bro bm is white n we r mixed but his son white as ever got blonde hair blue eyes lol. If ur bd black then ur baby will have that caramel color if your mixed might get a lil dark one lol
@lanny "not like albino or anything" lol that was too funny, & yea sounds like mama had the stronger genes (:
@meNmy3Cs, we are both puerto rican hispanics, the only thing is that he is a light skinned puerto rican & im a brown/caramel, most of my family is my color or a little darker or a little lighter, but i dont know what most of his family's color is because he is adopted, i doubt his fam had any color in them but its also not impossible..so what do you think our baby would probably turn out?
I think he will b lightskinned have that rican look to him. my sister bd is adopted to we don't know his real background he could pass for black mixed latinosomething of That nature lol n my nephew is beautiful. He is lightskinned with gorgeous hair his skin is so soft n porcelain like just a handsome lil fella like a baby model i think thats where ur baby will fall n that category. A beautiful mixed baby :)
Hmm I would think they would come out just a little darker than your baby daddy. But who knows I'm white and my boyfriend is brown skin and I have no idea what skintone my baby will come out I assume like a caramel color.
meNmy3Cs, Danggg girl you have alot of mixed kids in your family lol, sounds beautiful! i love mixed bi-racial couples and kids it always reminds me that racism is dying out little by little each day, thank goodness!.& aww thanks i dont really mind what color my baby comes out ill love them just as much either way but im just so anxious to find out lol, i think prediction is on right on point though lol we'll see. (=
i think *YOUR* prediction ,sorry typo lol
My husband and I are both Hispanic and he's really light skinned and I'm not dark, but not light either sorta in between buy leaning more towards the lighter side and my daughter came out white as her daddy, so it all depends in who has the stronger gene!
ftmjuly13, Cool, everyone seems to think the same, i hope you girls are right (: . & thats so cute another bi-racial couple, love it! & yea usually when its a white & black couple they end up being like a light caramel skin tone or even a little more towards the white side,so i think your right about yours,but you never know,sometimes its different .
@BlessedELEVEN, yea i agree with that too, thats the only reason i feel like the baby will come out more of my color or inbetween because in my family we have such STRONG genes like litterally we all look the same with the same features lmao ,but i dont know how strong his genes are cus like i said hes adopted & never knew any of his family, so its a toughy lol
My partner is from Uruguay and tanned as! I'm from New Zealand, I'm very pale in comparison... I think bubs is going to take after my man more then me.