Pregnancy Community

what is the resouns

my last period was very few and black,after finish ihave stomach problem and nausea what is the reasone
If your period was black, this is not normal and should be looked at by a doctor
is there any posibility that you may be pregnant, cause i had spooting with this pregnancy and it was dark, wich is old blood.
IWAS suffer from pco's,so dr gave me yasmin,but during 22 days thearapy iforget may be 5 o more capsule,then period comes like that,icall dr she told me not to start second back after 7 days,iwill visit dr but what i want to know what the causes that may cause this happened
thank u for reply me
regards,
ahed
thank you for reply me,ihope if that is indication of pregnancy,it make that when i have my first daughter but the seconed no
iwish if iam pregnant
to be sure when you think i have to do test??
thanks
m regards
ahed
a pregnancy test can come up positive about 5 days before you miss your period but its much more accurate if you wait till the day of  the missed period cause at that time its 99% accurate. if you have missed your period you can test using first morning urine.

This is what my EPT says:

-4 days before your missed period: 53%  accurate
-3 days before your missed period: 74%  accurate
-2 days before your missed period: 84%  accurate
-1 day before your missed period:  87%   accurate
The first day of your missed period  99% accurate.

if the bleeding you have has anything is becuase your pregnant, then a test should come positive by now cause that would mean it has already implanted itself, but if you test be sure to use first morning urine to be sure.

also if your on yasmin you may have changes in your period and spotting between periods.

this is some of the side effects that you can expirience with yasmin:

Breast tenderness; bleeding or spotting between menstrual periods; nausea; stomach cramps or bloating; vomiting; weight gain

i have also heard that pco's may cause spotting

so i guess i could be a sing of the yasmin, the pco's or pregnancy.

just to be sure you should do a pregnancy test and if you are pregnant or not you should visit your DR.